I was able to listen to some theta meditation for about an hour last night and i think that's the reason why I feel more revived this morning! I don't feel the slump feel as I did these past couple days! That's awesome! Thanks to my friend Mel and her good advice and counsel, I have a great collection!
Today will probably be busy but it just makes the day go by faster :-) The normal allergies in the morning in Las Vegas is in full flow but that's just how it is.
Las tonight we were Able to have a family home evening. It was such a good thing and Lorrin did a great job preparing! Hoping this will continue so that it makes our family stronger.
Praying for guidance, strength and clarity this morning. Waiting for clear skies but still feeling appreciative for all that I've been given. I love you Lorrin, the babies and my Ohana and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment