Through my struggles, I have had many people who were willing and able to assist me and I greatly appreciate them. I may not be able to recognize all but just know that I truly love you and am blessed to have you in my life!
My HA Crew LAS...No words can express how appreciative I am of all your assistance. From Management Randy, Susan, Yanni to our awesome coworkers like Joy, Brad, Tiffany, Herls, Genesis, Roy, Rena, JT, Char, Moani, Lucky and everyone else. My life would be so difficult MORE so if you didn't allow me that extra time to do what I needed to do. I know that I cannot show you my gratitude by way of money, but I pray for you everyday that you may be blessed IN EVERY WAY because of your willingness to help me. I love you truly and am always so happy to come to work, when I can. Thank you for making me smile, allowing me to be mental and crazy and most of all for your patience in my ever so "exciting" life.
My Cosmo crew is amazing. I love you Marci for being so crazy and being one of the most approachable managers ever. I miss you Mark A. and wish you were still there to greet me in the morning after your drama filled night. Thank you Josef for all that you do. Words cannot express enough how grateful I am to have such patience bosses. You are all amazing and I hope that you can appreciate my work and dedication. Alfonso is the bomb - thank you for being so understanding. Carlo, you too. I am always happy to see your smile. Terran, you stud, thank you!!
My family - I love you. I am so happy and grateful for you all. I am so blessed. I am not perfect, please forgive my for sins and grouchiness. Thank you for accepting me for me. I love you. You absolutely complete me and make me smile. I love you Lorrin, Taimane, Tainoa, Tale'a and Lorrin. You are my joy and I am so happy to see you everyday.
THANK YOU JESUS for giving me the opportunity to give thanks for my breath of life. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment