Sunday, May 27, 2012

Are you a good one?

Employees don't want you to be the best friend or after work beer buddy. They don't want a confidant, soul mate, best friend or a mother figure. They want a boss.

Are you mapping your strategies? Are you consistent? Objective? Organized with a side salad of OCD? (LoL) Predictable? Inspiring? If you are that, you will be thanked :-)

I love when a manager creates a work environment I can thrive in! It helps me to be in the right mind frame when I get home to my Ohana. Good energy you take, rubs off. If you get good energy at work - you take that home and it rubs off :-)

When you are treated with respect and Honesty at work, it's as If work serves your family. Work environment can be a good example to follow.

"Do it right, do it well and employees will come back to work the next day at high tide, ready to surf the wave of high productivity with you." - Rosa Say

A good book helps you cook creativity and good thinking in your head :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment