There comes a time in your life when you truly appreciate those IN your life, including friends and family. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older but I never felt the need to show appreciation to those I care for MORE than I do now. Being in Las Vegas for several years also made me realize how short life is and that time is too precious to waste on things or people that don't add value to your life. If a person doesn't compliment your life and brings you down, it's time to be away from them. It's time to go your separate way.
Lately I've had the overwhelming feeling and need to stay away from anything that makes my blood boil. Any Drama that comes my way, I dislike. It's not that I don't care or think I'm better than them but it just means I can't handle wasting such energy and stressing over stuff that don't really matter. Even if it's family members or people I love or care for, I choose to stay away. I continue praying for them that life will get better but refuse to co-exist with them.
Life is too short. We are all getting old. Love onto God, our family and our treasured friends. Anything else is secondary. I love you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment